Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kevin Evans

I had a very VERY busy fun filled Memorial Day weekend!! I got to spend Saturday doing family things (a wonderful visit with my nephew).

HOWEVER my Monday was a great day!! It started at 3am and didn't end till 2am .... but that lack of sleep was certainly worth it!!!

I spent the day at the Kevin Evans clinic!! Monday was the advanced handling/judging day (shedding, look backs, etc...). So since I have none of my advanced dogs in working shape, I chose to just 'audit' for the day. It turned out to be wonderful weather, and wonderful people were there with their dogs. I learned a great deal by just getting to watch and listen.

Since I am the proud owner of "Evan" I just could NOT pass up the photo opportunity this clinic presented.

Evan is young boy, who's daddy is Kevin's International Supreme Champion Winner ## Mirk!!

Yep Evan got to have his picture taken with his name sake!!



Since Evan was being goofy for the photo... I figured I needed to add a 'good' photo of Evan to show what a handsome 'guy' he is!!!

No comments: