Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dora BABIES!!

Back in March when I delivered "Gem" down to Chris's to repeat the litter that created Mollie and Ruby. Dora (Imp. Ellie x WTCH Kane) was in heat as well. Knowing that Gem had only a small litter that last time, I felt it would not be hard to have the two litters at the same time, SO Dora went along too!!



Tag is the sire (you can scroll to other posts about how well he has done USBCHA Open).



Dora was bred here at Plum Ridge, she is out of one of my blue import girl "Ellie" and Kane (my best buddy and an awesome worker).





We expected a larger litter, but are grateful for what we have. The litter was born at Chris's home but is now here at PlumRidge.




There is only one boy, and surprisingly enough he is BLUE!!




There are two black and white girls.




Chris and I are both excited to see these pups mature. One pup is already spoken for (it's headed to live with Chris and daddy "Tag").




Inquires are welcome!!

No comments: