Sunday, August 30, 2009

TIGER gets a point!!!

**File photo (win photo will be posted when it comes)**
Tiger is a puppy from my litter out of Ch. Coree and Sydney (who now lives in Germany with Myrjam). He is proudly owned by Janet & Louis Shepherd.
They entered only one day this past weekend at the Danville KC in Georgetown IL, AND walked away with the points for Winner's Dog!!
I am proud to say I bred and still co-own "Tiger" ... but he is ALL Janet's baby and I was thrilled to be there for their win.
Malone was entered in Open as well, and didn't take his loss to Tiger as well. Louis (Tiger's daddy) helped me out and held Malone while I was in the ring showing Pearl.... well Malone marked Louis's shoe when he was not looking!! (Guess you could say he was sore loser!!).
CONGRATS TIGER (and of course Janet & Louis)!!!

1 comment:

Sunnycreek - Germany said...

congrats from germany;-)
Mommy Sydney is proud on Tigers win.....