Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mishka Update!!

I admit it!! I am a 'bad blogger'. Things are busy and so I have just not taken the time to upload photos like I should. I have gotten several messages asking how "Mishka" is ... so I thought I would take a bit of time this morning to post some recent photos of her.

She is perky and happy!!! Still doing all the extra time and work to blood test her muptiple times a day and giving insulin in various amounts (as appropriate by her test results). She is quite spoiled and wakes us up in the middle of the night to potty. But overall she is perky, happy and doing great (considering her age and diabeties).

These photos were taken of her recently when I took her along to the park with the Cloud puppies for a social outing.



Still moving great!!




Bright and HAPPY!!
Yeah we love ya old girl!!!

No comments: