Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Wins

I had a very tough week this past week. For that reason I chose to stay home from the local ASCA show. (it was hard to stay home but I did).
** File Photo**
Meanwhile, the PlumRidge Pooches (or those related to our guys) were out there doing great things!!!

At the UKC show in Michigan on Friday March 12th, "Ike" (Tailor x Tanner pup) took 1st in the Champions class at the first show and BEST OF BREED in the second show!

Good job STACIE AND IKE!!!


Above is a beautiful Carver son. This pup is from the Sunnycreek Aussies breeding of "Carver to Peach". He resides in Germany. He took a Reserve Winner's Dog over a large entry at an ASCA show in Germany!!

GOOD JOB to all!!!
I am very grateful to all the great news over the weekend!! It sure helped my spirits!! THANKS GUYS!!!

No comments: