Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ever changing weather

Well yesterday was the day of blink and it will change weather!!

I woke up to clear skys and cool weather but really 'not to bad'. Dogs got out and played it was wet and soggy (mud of course) but I muddled thru it.

By late morning/afternoon the rain was here and it was just making a huge mess. I got he dogs out and back in (again) without too many slips and slides in the mud but it certainly was not a fun time (well for me.. the dogs enjoyed a grand time burying the jollyball in the mud holes they had dug on previous days) There was not a white foot in the bunch when they all came back in.

Evening comes around .. and here comes the SNOW. Freezing temps. and my car was coated in snow. (at least that covered up the mud!!) Not alot of snow just a light dusting that just covered the ground. I had heard a weather report for chilly temps and boy they delivered. I woke up early this am to see the temp. gauge say 14 degrees. YESTERDAY afternoon in the rain it was 48 degrees!!

When many years ago I move out here to Indiana (to attend Purdue) people told me if you don't like the weather ... just blink an eye.. it will change!!

THEY WERE SURE RIGHT!!

Imported Meg wants her snow back!!!

No comments: