Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wonderful Christmas Morning!!

Well, we certainly don't have a "White Christmas". The weather has been so varied that right now here in Indiana there is no snow, only cold and ice. AND PLENTY OF IT!

The day started early but quiet and relaxing.

My gift from Rion was a happy normal puppy!! He was happy to greet me early and had normal stools!!
I was able to enjoy some quiet time with the bigs dogs early as the sun came up. (It was so peaceful and just a wonderful moment/time for me to reflect on all the great 'gifts' that I have).

The dogs ran and played as a group. Playing tag, chase and enjoyed hunting thru the frozen ground for treasures.


John thought he could play "Santa" (after all he is always dressed in a red and white suit). He did add plenty of frozen 'slobber' to the make a bigger beard.

Imported Meg found herself a 'treasured gift' in the yard. A FROZEN tennis ball!!

Fog felt he should get to play "Frosty"

The dogs and I had a wonderful Christmas morning. As a child I always got to get up early and open presents. This year of course the 'presents' for my fur kids!!

1 comment:

the hound said...

Fog is really really.

Magnificent!