Monday, December 8, 2008

Rest of Candy's pups

Here are the three other boys I didn't get photographed with Candy outside.


This boy has a thin collar and a bit wider blaze than his close looking sibling (who is below) This boy and the boy above are close in markings but his collar is not quite complete and he has a very thing strip on his nose and face.
This boy below was born first and has the most white of all the black boys. Typical full trim but no extra up his legs or anything (I didn't expect the extra piebald stuff in this litter)
I am going to try to go with a "popular Candy" theme to the litter for nicknames... we went candy shopping last night (for secret santa gifts) so it gave me some ideas. Don't have them all worked out yet.
If anyone that has any candy suggestions I would love to hear them!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations on finally getting your Candy pups!
A few puppy names off the top of my head:
Reese, Twix, Snickers, Mars and Kit (as in KitKat)