Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mom can't read labels!!

I needed to replenish the supplies for my puppy mush mixture and of course buy Miss more raw chicken. So in the icy conditions I stop at Walmart on my way home. I will admit I was busy chatting on the cell phone to a friend about the dogs while shopping (yes pushing a cart one handed is an art I am getting better at now that my Bluetooth bit the dust).

So I need, cottage cheese (check), raw chicken (check), Chai tea mix for me (Check)... yogurt (check)... off to the check out. I pay for my stuff they bag it and off I go into the snow and cold.

I had enough other stuff already open that I didn't open my new stuff till mixing up mush this am (and put it in the fridge in haste last night so the dogs could get out and potty). When I began to mix the stuff together so it could be mashed up ... I noticed that I bought STRAWBERRY flavored yogurt!! I normally buy plain or vanilla flavored. Oh well it goes in with the soaked puppy food, they can get some fruits in their diet I guess!!

Sure enough not a problem ... the little munchkins slurped it right down no issue (I did try to puree the chunks of real strawberries as best I could). Miss of course cleans the dish and she didn't seem to find a problem with the fruity additive to the meal either!!

Guess that is another reason I should not try to do three (or four things at once!!).

No comments: