Sunday, January 11, 2009

A visit from Germany!

Years ago I met Myrjam of Sunnycreek Aussies in Germany. She bought "Sydney" (she is Lil's mother) from me. As the years went by we became friends. Since I had no plans to use Carver for stud at the time, I allowed him to go to Germany to stand stud and be shown overseas. Carver made quite a splash overseas and left many pretty babies behind!!

Carver ended up staying longer than our planned time so he could sire a litter by Myrjam's pretty girl "Peach". In exchange for Carver's extended stay... Myrjam brought me a VERY pretty girl!! (you will see more photos of her later!!). Another pretty girl from the litter flew over from Germany and then went on to Florida to her new home!!

Here is Carver his two daughters (my girl is the red merle one) and Myrjam.

Carver's daughters (don't they have pretty heads?)

Here is "Sugar" she continued on to Florida to her new home!!
Myrjam with her pretty babies and of course proud dad "Carver"
Since Carver is home, we have allowed "Tanner" to head back to Germany to be shown and stand stud as well. Tanner warmed right to Myrjam! I am sure he will do well in the shows overseas, and make a some pretty babies in the next year.

No comments: